23. Jacquet, J.. (in press) On the persistent gray area between teaching and punishment (commentary on Klein’s “How to learn about teaching: An evolutionary framework for the study of teaching behavior in humans and other animals”). Behavioral and Brain Sciences.
22. Jacquet, J., M. Dietrich & J. Jost (2014) The ideological divide and climate change opinion: “top-down” and “bottom-up” approaches. Frontiers in Psychology 5:1458.
21. Jacquet, J., K. Hagel, C. Hauert, J. Marotzke, T. Röhl & M. Milinski (2013) Intra- and inter-generational discounting in the climate game. Nature Climate Change 3:1025–1028. (*media coverage)
20. Jacquet, J. (2013) The Anthropocebo Effect. Conservation Biology 27:898-899.
19. West, J., J. Jacquet, M.M. King, S.J. Correll, & C.T. Bergstrom (2013) The role of gender in scholarly authorship. PLoS ONE 8(7): e66212.
18. Christian, C., D. Ainley, M. Bailey, P. Dayton, J. Hocevar, M. Levine, J. Nikoloyuk, C. Nouvian, E. Velarde, R. Werner, & J. Jacquet* (2013) A review of formal objections to Marine Stewardship Council fisheries certifications. Biological Conservation 161: 10-17. (*corresponding author)
17. Jacquet, J., D. Frank, C. Schlottman (2013) Asymmetrical contributions to the tragedy of the commons and some implications for conservation. Sustainability 5: 1036-1048.
16. Johnson, A.E., J. Cinner, M. Hardt, J. Jacquet, T.R. McClanahan, & J.N. Sanchirico (2013) Trends, current understanding, and future research priorities for artisanal coral reef fisheries. Fish and Fisheries 14: 281-292.
15. Jacquet, J., C. Hauert, A. Traulsen, & M. Milinski (2012) Could shame and honor save cooperation? Communicative & Integrative Biology 5: 209-213. (invited addendum to Jacquet et al. 2011 Biology Letters).
14. Trujillo, P., C. Piroddi, & J. Jacquet (2012) Fish farms at sea: the ground truth from Google Earth PLoS ONE 7(2): e30546.
13. Sumaila, U.R., A.M. Cisneros-Montemayor, A. Dyck, L. Huang, W. Cheung, J. Jacquet, K. Kleisner, V. Lam, A. McCrea-Strub, W. Swartz, R. Watson, D. Zeller, & D. Pauly (2012) Impact of the Deepwater Horizon well blowout on the economics of US Gulf fisheries. Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences 69: 499-510.
12. Jacquet, J., C. Hauert, A. Traulsen, & M. Milinski (2011) Shame and honour drive cooperation. Biology Letters 7: 899-901. (Featured as part of Editors’ Choice in Science.)
11. Jacquet, J. I. Boyd, J.T. Carlton, H. Fox, A. Elizabeth Johnson, L. Mee, J. Roman, M. Spalding, & W.J. Sutherland (2011) Scanning the oceans for solutions. Solutions 2(1): 46-55.
10. Jacquet, J., D. Pauly, D. Ainley, P. Dayton, S. Holt, & J. Jackson (2010) Seafood stewardship in crisis. Nature 467: 28-29. (Chosen as one of Nature’s top six comment pieces of 2010.)
9. Jacquet, J., H. Fox, H. Motta, A. Ngusaru, D. Zeller (2010) Few data but many fish: marine small scale fisheries catches for Mozambique and Tanzania. African Journal of Marine Science 32(2): 197-206.
8. Jacquet, J., J. Hocevar, S. Lai, P. Majluf, N. Pelletier, T. Pitcher, E. Sala, R. Sumaila & D. Pauly (2010) Conserving wild fish in a sea of market-based efforts Oryx 44(1): 45-56.
7. Jacquet, J., D. Zeller, & D. Pauly. (2010) Counting fish: a typology for fisheries catch data. Journal of Integrative Environmental Sciences 7(2): 135-144.
6. Jacquet, J. (2009) What can conservationists learn from investor behavior? Conservation Biology 23(3): 518-519.
5. Jacquet, J. (2009) Silent water: A brief examination of the marine fisheries crisis. Environment, Development, and Sustainability 11: 255-263.
4. Jacquet, J. & D. Pauly. (2008) Funding priorities: big barriers to small-scale fisheries. Conservation Biology 22(4): 832-835.
3. Jacquet, J.L. & D. Pauly. (2008) Trade secrets: renaming and mislabeling of seafood. Marine Policy 32: 309-318.
2. Jacquet, J., J.J. Alava, P. Ganapathiraju, S. Henderson, & D. Zeller. (2008) In hot soup: Sharks captured in Ecuador’s waters. Environmental Sciences 5(4): 269-283.
1. Jacquet, J. L. & D. Pauly. (2007) The rise of consumer awareness campaigns in an era of collapsing fisheries. Marine Policy 31: 308-313.