35. Brooks, C., D. Ainley, P. Abrams, P. Dayton, B. Hofman, .J. Jacquet, and D. Siniff. (2018) Watch over Antarctic waters. Nature 558: 177-180.
34. Johns, L. and J. Jacquet (2018) Doom and gloom versus optimism: an assessment of ocean-related U.S. science journalism (2001-2015). Global Environmental Change 50: 142-148.
33. King, M., C. T. Bergstrom, S. Corell, J. Jacquet, J. West. (2017) Men set their own cites high; Gender and self-citation across fields and over time. Socius 3: 1-22.
32. Ewell, C. S. Cullis-Suzuki, M. Ediger, J. Hocevar, D. Miller, J. Jacquet (2017) Potential ecological and social benefits of a moratorium on transshipment on the high seas. Marine Policy 81: 293-300.
31. Jacquet, J., J. Sebo, M. Elder (2017) Bivalves are better: Ecological, food security, and welfare consideration of farming aquatic animals. Solutions 8: 27-32.
30. Jacquet, J. & D. Jamieson (2016) Soft but significant power in the Paris Agreement. Nature Climate Change 6: 643-646.
29. Jacquet, J. & N. Delon (2016) The values behind calculating the value of trophy hunting. Conservation Biology 30: 910-911 (letter in response to Naidoo et al. 2016).
28. Abrams, P.A., D.G. Ainley, L.K. Blight, P.K. Dayton, J.T. Eastman, & J. Jacquet (2016) Necessary elements of precautionary management; implication for the Antarctic toothfish. Fish and Fisheries 17: 1152-1174.
27. Jacquet, J., E. Blood-Patterson, C. Brooks, & D. Ainley (2016) ‘Rational use’ in Antarctic waters. Marine Policy 63: 28-34.
26. Jacquet, J. & C. Brooks (2015) It is rational to protect Antarctica. Nature 528: 39 (letter).
25. Jacquet, J. (2015) Experimental insights: testing climate change cooperation in the lab. Social Research 82: 637-651.
24. Jacquet, J., J. Estes, J.B.C. Jackson, A.E. Johnson, N. Knowlton, L. McClenachan, D. Pauly, & E. Sala (2015) Ocean calamities: hyped litany or legitimate concern. BioScience 65: 745-746 (letter).
23. Jacquet, J.. (2015) On the persistent gray area between teaching and punishment (commentary on Klein’s How to learn about teaching: An evolutionary framework for the study of teaching behavior in humans and other animals). Behavioral and Brain Sciences 38:27.
22. Waring, T. M., M. Ann Kline, J. S. Brooks, S. H. Goff, J. Gowdy, M. A. Janssen, P. E. Smaldino, & J. Jacquet (2015) A multilevel evolutionary framework for sustainability analysis. Ecology and Society 20 (2): 34.
21. Jacquet, J., M. Dietrich & J. Jost (2014) The ideological divide and climate change opinion: “top-down” and “bottom-up” approaches. Frontiers in Psychology 5:1458.
20. Jacquet, J., K. Hagel, C. Hauert, J. Marotzke, T. Röhl & M. Milinski (2013) Intra- and inter-generational discounting in the climate game. Nature Climate Change 3:1025–1028. (*media coverage)
19. Jacquet, J. (2013) The Anthropocebo Effect. Conservation Biology 27:898-899.
18. West, J., J. Jacquet, M.M. King, S.J. Correll, & C.T. Bergstrom (2013) The role of gender in scholarly authorship. PLoS ONE 8(7): e66212.
17. Christian, C., D. Ainley, M. Bailey, P. Dayton, J. Hocevar, M. Levine, J. Nikoloyuk, C. Nouvian, E. Velarde, R. Werner, & J. Jacquet* (2013) A review of formal objections to Marine Stewardship Council fisheries certifications. Biological Conservation 161: 10-17. (*corresponding author) Also see response to Gutiérrez and Agnew (2013).
16. Jacquet, J., D. Frank, C. Schlottman (2013) Asymmetrical contributions to the tragedy of the commons and some implications for conservation. Sustainability 5: 1036-1048.
15. Johnson, A.E., J. Cinner, M. Hardt, J. Jacquet, T.R. McClanahan, & J.N. Sanchirico (2013) Trends, current understanding, and future research priorities for artisanal coral reef fisheries. Fish and Fisheries 14: 281-292.
14. Trujillo, P., C. Piroddi, & J. Jacquet (2012) Fish farms at sea: the ground truth from Google Earth PLoS ONE 7(2): e30546.
13. Sumaila, U.R., A.M. Cisneros-Montemayor, A. Dyck, L. Huang, W. Cheung, J. Jacquet, K. Kleisner, V. Lam, A. McCrea-Strub, W. Swartz, R. Watson, D. Zeller, & D. Pauly (2012) Impact of the Deepwater Horizon well blowout on the economics of US Gulf fisheries. Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences 69: 499-510.
12. Jacquet, J., C. Hauert, A. Traulsen, & M. Milinski (2011) Shame and honour drive cooperation. Biology Letters 7: 899-901. (Featured as part of Editors’ Choice in Science.) Also see: strong>Jacquet, J., C. Hauert, A. Traulsen, & M. Milinski (2012) Could shame and honor save cooperation? Communicative & Integrative Biology 5: 209-213. (invited addendum to Jacquet et al. 2011 Biology Letters).
11. Jacquet, J. I. Boyd, J.T. Carlton, H. Fox, A. Elizabeth Johnson, L. Mee, J. Roman, M. Spalding, & W.J. Sutherland (2011) Scanning the oceans for solutions. Solutions 2(1): 46-55.
10. Jacquet, J., D. Pauly, D. Ainley, P. Dayton, S. Holt, & J. Jackson (2010) Seafood stewardship in crisis. Nature 467: 28-29. (Chosen as one of Nature’s top six comment pieces of 2010.)
9. Jacquet, J., H. Fox, H. Motta, A. Ngusaru, D. Zeller (2010) Few data but many fish: marine small scale fisheries catches for Mozambique and Tanzania. African Journal of Marine Science 32(2): 197-206.
8. Jacquet, J., J. Hocevar, S. Lai, P. Majluf, N. Pelletier, T. Pitcher, E. Sala, R. Sumaila & D. Pauly (2010) Conserving wild fish in a sea of market-based efforts Oryx 44(1): 45-56.
7. Jacquet, J., D. Zeller, & D. Pauly. (2010) Counting fish: a typology for fisheries catch data. Journal of Integrative Environmental Sciences 7(2): 135-144.
6. Jacquet, J. (2009) What can conservationists learn from investor behavior? Conservation Biology 23(3): 518-519.
5. Jacquet, J. (2009) Silent water: A brief examination of the marine fisheries crisis. Environment, Development, and Sustainability 11: 255-263.
4. Jacquet, J. & D. Pauly. (2008) Funding priorities: big barriers to small-scale fisheries. Conservation Biology 22(4): 832-835.
3. Jacquet, J.L. & D. Pauly. (2008) Trade secrets: renaming and mislabeling of seafood. Marine Policy 32: 309-318.
2. Jacquet, J., J.J. Alava, P. Ganapathiraju, S. Henderson, & D. Zeller. (2008) In hot soup: Sharks captured in Ecuador’s waters. Environmental Sciences 5(4): 269-283.
1. Jacquet, J. L. & D. Pauly. (2007) The rise of consumer awareness campaigns in an era of collapsing fisheries. Marine Policy 31: 308-313.